Your task is to write 100 words on one of the following topics:
- The majority of time spent at school is wasted.
- All alcohol advertising should be banned.
- Schoolies should be abolished.
- Daniel should be allowed to go to schoolies.
- English is the most important subject.
- Life is what you make it.
- Living forever would be a wonderful thing.
- The government should reduce funding to private schools like St Peters.
- Homework should be banned.
- Ironbark is a waste of time.
- Kevin Rudd should be Australia’s Prime Minister.
- Students should be Christians if they want to attend St Peters.
- Everyone over the age of 14 should have a job.
Remember to write properly – no punctuation or grammatical errors. Also, make sure you use at least three persuasive techniques!